- 2015-11-06: PC installed for radio purposes, such as logging, SDR, digital communication and all other HAM stuff.
- 2016-03-24: PC reinstalled with better hardware and software configuration.
- 2016-08-21: We moved some computer gear to the VERON club, shifted some physical storage around and we added more permanent mains power.
This project consists of several sub-projects related to radio reception and transmission at RevSpace.
Some projects are focused on radioamateur (HAM), while other projects will concentrate on LPD, PMR and 27mc. This because we also have users walking around who do not have a radio license and want to try radio-oriented projects
HF and below (0 - 30 MHz)
Crashjuh PD2RVK is working on a hand tuner.
Crashjuh PD2RVK, Ronald PA7RL and Marcel PA7MB have hung a folded dipole between two lantern poles above the SparkShack2. On 23 January, we will extensively test the antenna in this position and make adjustments where necessary. In the sequel, we will improve the structure so a fast and proper assembly and disassembly can take place.
11m MARC, 27mc CB (citizen band)
Midland-Alan 48+, (Flok)
1/2 golf GPA antenna on SparkShack2
- Currently these PC is dedicated to HAM radio reception, transmission, logging, controlling and monitoring.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2,40GHz. (with 4 GB memory)
To start the PC:
- Send magic WoL packet: 'wakeonlan -i 10.42.255.255 00:1e:c9:5b:75:e1'
- Wait for machine to come up: 'ping -c 75 10.42.63.12'
- SSH into machine: 'ssh email@example.com'
Machine has fixed DHCP @ 10.42.63.12 (MAC 00:1e:c9:5b:75:e1)
- Listens on SSH port 22 both at v4 and v6!