|Event Public Speaking Workshop|
|Name||Public Speaking Workshop|
|When||13 May 2018|
|Information||A workshop to improve your public speaking skills|
A workshop to train your public speaking skills. You can not learn how to speak in public without actually speaking in public. So no long lectures and theory, but practice & feedback in a safe and positive environment.
- Presenting you ideas to others is important!
- Standing in front of people is really scary!
- It is great fun once you get the hang of it!
How will we do this?
- Before the workshop :
- You register for the workshop. This is important, as there is a 6 person maximum, and you should prepare in advance. Please use the tips below to prepare.
- You prepare a 5 minute presentation, with 0 to 5 slides.
- At the workshop
- Gori gives a short intro with tips, tricks, do's and dont's
- You do your presentation, which we record.
- A short round of feedback
- Break and time to watch your own presentation and improve your content and delivery
For anyone! Does not matter how inexperienced you are, or how uber-nervous you get before a presentation, you can become better with practice!
Max 6 :