Revision as of 02:52, 18 January 2013 by Eddy Pronk (Added an idea for lasercutter something)
|Event RevKids 2.0|
|Duration||20 April 2013 - 20 April 2013|
|Information||A fun packed afternoon in the Space for kids with an interest in technology.|
- When: April 32, 13:00 - 17:00(-ish)
- Target age: 6-12
- older kids are also welcome
- Younger as well, but will need more supervision, as RevSpace is not always safe for very small ones
- Confirmed number of kids : 0
- (if you plan to come, please add to this number)
- Electronic brain box
- Mega Lego Trein
- Lasercutter something
- Maybe a jigsaw puzzle? (possibly with photo)
- Maybe a competition with pegs in an arena
- build using scavenged motors from CD-ROM players
- Geomag (Igors office + home)
- small electronics projects
- Drawdio : http://wiblocks.luciani.org/remix/docs/drawdio-ds.pdf
- Robot bee : http://nl.opitec.com/opitec-web/articleNumber/108948/zz/cID/c3I6cm9ib3Q2
- Bierblik radio
- Video games - retrocade?
- PC's in office with Scratch
- Raspberry PI's??
- Arduino - sounds, lights & sensors
- Iets met radio...
- Water rockets - Gaat Costyn regelen
- Elastiek motor autos
- Fikkie stoken
- Lasertag, inclusief tags zelf bouwen...
- "bibberspiraal"  (using a buzzer)
- will build small ones for the kids to bring home
- potentially,if there is time/interest, build one mega large one with Juerd's elevator alarm bel,
- bristlebot . Build one and have a form of competition (race?)
Electronic brain box
- Play with Electronic BrainBox
- Maxell will bring his Lego train set. Also able to bring regular pieces (might need to sort out and clean them first).
- igors has a few hundred of these : http://www.geomagworld.com/en
- some inspiration can be obtained here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=geomag&aq=f
- pinball (including look inside)
- Funding (mainly to cover costs of parts):
- Contribution or voluntary onation by participants
- Sell kits for selected projects
- External sponsors?
- Trashman / Willem van de kinderkelder contacteren
- met XNDR de datum vastleggen
- projecten voorbereiden (materiaal, test build, etc)
- Bill of materials maken en een kosten schatting maken
- Als alle bestelde onderdelen binnen zijn een en bijeenkomst plannen tussen Devnuller en Gori
- Final "Enge Dingen Removal" ochtend van te voren.
- Make sure there is an EHBO kit. -> There is an EHBO kit in the handwerklokaal
- all done !