Revspace currently pushes some MQTT/Moquitto messages to a mosquitto (mqtt) server running on gateway. The messages are also bridged to the public test.mosquitto.org server
We are currently using the namespace '/revspace/'
Under this namespace we currently send messages for:
- /revspace/sensors/co2 -- The current value on the co2 meter
- /revspace/button/skip - skip button for the music
- /revspace/button/stop - stop button for the music
- /revspace/button/shuffle - shuffle-play for the music
- /revspace/button/nomz - NOMZ button pressed
To receive/subscribe to these messages, download mosquitto-clients, or a MQTT library and write your own client.
For mosquitto-clients, use:
mosquitto_sub -h test.mosquitto.org -t "/revspace/#" -v
mosquitto_sub -h 10.42.42.1 -t "/revspace/#" -v