Contactgegevens en Route
2495 AL Den Haag
2516 BG Den Haag
- Cell: +31-6-4754.8880
- Voip: +31-70-2127681
- Bank account number 184.108.40.206, ABNAMRO Den Haag.
- IANA PEN: 36206
- The revspace board can be reached via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the above address.
Getting there by tram
Please note that the travel information below has not been updated yet to reflect the new location
The nearest tram-stop is 'Weteringplein', where line 17 calls. It is right in between the stops Den Haag Centraal and Den Haag HS, which are the two main railway stations.
From there it is a 10-minute walk to the space:
- When getting out of the tram, follow the road that runs parallel to the viaduct, walking in the direction of the upwards slope;
- When you get at a crossing wit h traffic lights, turn right (you are now on the Rijnstraat, which continues as the Lekstraat and finally as the Binckhorstlaan after the train viaduct);
- After about 8 minutes you will see nr. 172 at your left hand, you're there!
From Den Haag Centraal (where several, if not most, of the regional tram and lightrail lines call) it is also within walking distance. See [#Getting_there_by_train|Getting there by train].
Getting there by bus
During the day, there are three busses that call near the space:
- Bus 26 - from Kijkduin to Voorburg, stop 'Zonweg' is very near the space (get out at McDonalds) - after about 20:00 hours this bus will terminate a few stops early at Den Haag HS (train station);
- Bus 30 - from Den Haag HS (train station) to Maassluis - stop 'Wegastraat' is very near the space (get out at McDonalds) - after about 19:30 hours this bus will terminate at Rijswijk, which is miles from the space.
Getting there by train
Travel to Voorburg station. Space 2.0 is about 15 minutes / 1.2 km walking from the station.
You may want to check-out, bookmark or print the following directions: Walking directions from Voorburg station
Getting there by car
If you have one available, enter our address in your navigation system (Spoorlaan 5, Den Haag).
For those without the luxury of a navigation system, the easiest route coming from outside Den Haag is to take exit 8 (Leidschendam) off the A4 (taking you onto the N14). Coming from Amsterdam, this is the exit just before the Prins Claus Plein. Coming from all other directions, take the A4 towards Amsterdam and take exit 8 (Leidschendam) just after the Prins Claus Plein.
After taking the exit, follow the signs towards "Leischendam Zuid". This gets you onto the "Noordelijke Verbindingsweg".
Follow the Noordelijke Verbindingsweg until the T junction at the "Vliet" river. Turn left at this T-junction and follow the Vlietweg until you passed under a big viaduct (A12/trains going overhead). Turn left about 20 meters after the viaduct onto the Spoorlaan. You will find RevSpace after about 250 meters on your right hand side.
From inside Den Haag: it really depends on your starting point. Getting direction from the internet is recommended.