My name is Quint Guvernator. I live and work in Amsterdam as a hashtag-fullstack web something-or-other. I make chipmusic, usually for and with the original 1989 Nintendo Game Boy. My Dutch is garbage, please help me make it less so.
Revspace changed my life. I was an exchange student at Universiteit Leiden from August to December 2015. I spent much of that time at Revspace, and thanks to lots of help by some great participants, I learned a ton about hardware—a field I had never really touched before. I went on to learn a lot more and got involved in US hackerspaces.
It's nice to be back!
Projects at Revspace
- lastcall public transit display and alerts from old 16-segment elevator displays, with Sebastius
- patching the LEDs to indicate when someone's watching cam4
- a tiny Arduino handheld game
- a low-poly mask for halloween
- arduino PWM sound generation experiments (original hardware and the messy Arduino port)
- water valve controller for ACTA with TechInc
- ledspace clones for my tiny apartment
- PIC32 badge for the RVAsec conference in Richmond, VA
- demos for the gameboy written in Sharp LR35902 assembly using rgds