My name is Quint Guvernator. I live and work in Amsterdam doing hacky shit with browser APIs and networks. Lately, I've been making chipmusic and homebrew for the original 1989 Nintendo Game Boy. My Dutch is garbage, please help me make it less so.
I'm also a member of the eternally cozy Techinc. You can sometimes find me at chaos.amsterdam.
Revspace changed my life. I was an exchange student at Universiteit Leiden from August to December 2015. I spent much of that time at Revspace, and thanks to lots of help by some great participants, I learned a ton about hardware—a field I had never really touched before. I went on to learn a lot more and got involved in US hackerspaces, namely hackrva and my home university's space.
It's nice to be back!
Projects at Revspace
- lastcall public transit display and alerts from old 16-segment elevator displays, with Sebastius
- patching the LEDs to indicate when someone's watching cam4
- a tiny Arduino handheld game
- a low-poly mask for halloween
- arduino PWM sound generation experiments (original hardware and the messy Arduino port)
- water valve controller for ACTA with TechInc
- ledspace clones for my tiny apartment
- PIC32 badge for the RVAsec conference in Richmond, VA
- demos for the gameboy written in Sharp LR35902 assembly using rgds