Revision as of 23:47, 15 September 2013 by Juerd
Skip annoying music with the skip button.
Indeed, it is very ugly.
Inspired by Bitlair's skip button project, but with major differences:
- 2,4 GHz instead of 433 MHz, because nRF24L01+ modules are so easy to use :-)
- Capacitor instead of transistor logic to keep the arduino running long enough.
- For now, just a button for skipping, no volume control.
- Optiboot boot loader instead of a custom one.
- Uglier case, uglier button.
See also the README files in the Git repositories.
Suggested changes for those who feel like hacking on this:
- Better case
- Better button
- More buttons
- Volume control