Buying Electronic Components
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:12, 17 September 2020 by Noopwafel (organizing purchases via the wiki doesn't make much sense, but the supplier list is helpful)
|Project Buying Electronic Components|
|Collective purchases of electronic components, for cost reduction|
- LCSC: >$20 shipping, plus VAT/fees on top. Very cheap for some parts, expensive for others.
- TME: <10eur shipping. Surprisingly cheap for many parts (e.g. reels of jellybean parts).
- mouser: Free shipping on orders >=50eur (+VAT), VAT paid on their end, FedEx, 2 working days. noopwafel does regular(ish) orders, can always add parts for people.
- digikey: Free shipping on orders >=50eur (+VAT), VAT has to be paid to DHL (but no fees), 2 working days.
- Farnell: Free shipping on orders >=50eur (+VAT), but only from European stock, 1 working day. Through benadski or sebastius no minimal order.
- RS: Free shipping on orders >=50eur (+VAT), 1 working day.