Revision as of 16:33, 25 April 2012 by Stitch
|Project [[Project Name::Yet Another Led Text Project [YALTP]|Yet Another Led Text Project [YALTP]]]|
- Make a "led-wall" for text to promote the space
- It's window sized per character: 40 * 100 cm each.
- The Blinky project of randomdata sortof matches this one.
- Must be applied on the inside of windows
- Must not decrease line-of-sight
- Must have at least one single color
- Must esthetic appearance "looks like design"
- Visible parts should have a minimum visibility
- System should be extensible, from 1 up to 255 characters maximum
- One component Should cost no more than 10 euros
- The end result should be removable within 10 minutes per component
- The end result should be applicable within 1 hour per component.
- Each component is in fact a 14-component oversized led
- The system should not eat too much energy
- The system should work on low power
- The system is safe and doesn't count harm, fire hazard, heat etc
- The design would comply to certain standards used by vendors