Revision as of 13:30, 3 October 2011 by Anthrax
- Quick and dirty syntax conversion, fixes headers, list and some image references.
- nginx configuration: old URL's of the form https://revspace.nl/RevelationSpace/BarBaz are redirected to the correct mediawiki url
- all attachments and images have been copied to https://revspace.nl/mediawiki/old/ and are also batch-uploaded and available as File:
- previous wiki installation (read-only) available under 
- this skin is boring (Anthrax is working on this.)
- re-implement dynamic content
* news on main page * agenda * ical / rss feed * projects
- syntax correction
- bulk replacements by running a handful of regexps against the database
- Project listing Project
- Project template Template:Project
- Agenda Template:Event Template:EventList Template:EventListView
Yes. The current mediawiki intall is on lcd:/usr/local/www/mediawiki, root password well-known among the regulars. The database credentials are in LocalSettings.php. HF
To prevent collisions, add what you are working on here.
- Anthrax: Skinning