My name is Quint Guvernator. I'm studying at Universiteit Leiden until January or so (North American erasmus equivalent).
At home, I study Computer Science and Linguistics at the College of William & Mary in Virginia, due to receive my B.S. in both fields in 2017. I have worked with the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs researching machine learning in technical design and am currently developing a study with the William & Mary Makerspace to advance adaptive and assistive technology using augmented reality audio.
I work in Williamsburg, VA as freelance web developer, most recently developing teaching software for local professors. I also design sound and music for short films and games, and edit the William & Mary student newspaper.
Outside of my studies, I like to hike, travel, build things, and make music.
- lastcall public transit display and alerts, with Sebastius
- repairing the eye of the internet
- a tiny Arduino handheld game
- a low-poly mask
- a SLURM supercomputing cluster (not at Revspace)
- arduino PWM sound generation (original hardware and the messy Arduino port)
- ~1.8m; ~61kg; brownish hair and eyes; Fitzpatrick III/IV skin tone
- the Revspace colors are almost the same as those of my home university