Revision as of 03:29, 9 January 2013 by Eddy Pronk
Real Name: Eddy
- ASM (x86+SSE, AVR)
- C, C++,
- Digital signal processing
- Embedded systems
- Rapid prototyping
- Low-level optimization
- Data structures and algorithms.
- autonomous systems
- Vehicle security system (capturing video during vehicle operation + secondary car alarm using Radar and IR motion detection)
- Digital piano / live performance hardware + software
- Autonomous weaponized robot to destroy paper planes in flight.
- Real Time Software 3D Renderer in assembly using SSE instructions.
Can be asked about:
- Creating music from scratch (classical music theory, digital sound processing algorithms, trackers and procedural music)
- Programming Assembly, C, C++, software architecture.
- 3D graphics algorithms.
- Studied Piano at Royal Conservatory The Hague
- Studied Technical Informatics at TU Delft
- Worked on Visualization of satellite data for ESA
- Worked on Graphics algorithms for Chess
- Worked on Mobile battle management system prototype for Dutch Ministry of Defense
- Worked on Procedural music algorithms for Stephen Emmer
- Working on ITV prototype for KPN
- Working on Point of sale systems for my own company