|Event Public Speaking Workshop|
|Name||Public Speaking Workshop|
|When||13 May 2018 15:00|
|Information||A workshop to improve your public speaking skills|
A workshop to train your public speaking skills. You can not learn how to speak in public without actually speaking in public. So no long lectures and theory, but practice & feedback in a safe and positive environment. There is a maximum of 4 people at once. More than that it becomes very difficult to do it within reasonable time and with sufficient time for feedback and discussion.
- Presenting you ideas to others is important!
- Standing in front of people is really scary!
- It is great fun once you get the hang of it!
How will we do this?
- Before the workshop :
- You register for the workshop. This is important, as there is a 4 person maximum, and you should prepare in advance.
- You prepare a 5 minute presentation, with 0 to 5 slides. Please use the tips below to prepare.
- At the workshop
- Gori gives a short intro with tips, tricks, do's and dont's
- You do your presentation, which we record.
- Round of feedback
- Time to watch your own presentation and improve your content and delivery
- Second round of presentations and feedback
For anyone! Does not matter how inexperienced you are, or how uber-nervous you get before a presentation, you can become better with practice!
Max 4 :
Waiting list - If there is a lot of interest, we can repeat the workshop
Tips and training material
Will be sent directly to you.