Revspace currently pushes some MQTT/Moquitto messages to a mosquitto (mqtt) server running on gateway. The messages are also bridged to the public test.mosquitto.org server. Since mosquitto also runs on IPv6, you can subscribe to the internal server (if you have ipv6)
We are currently using the namespace '/revspace/'
Under this namespace we currently send messages for:
- /revspace/sensors/co2 -- The current value on the co2 meter
- /revspace/button/skip - skip button for the music
- /revspace/button/stop - stop button for the music
- /revspace/button/shuffle - shuffle-play for the music
- /revspace/button/nomz - NOMZ button pressed
To receive/subscribe to these messages, download mosquitto-clients, or a MQTT library and write your own client.
For mosquitto-clients, use:
(public server) mosquitto_sub -h test.mosquitto.org -t "/revspace/#" -v
(revspace internal or ipv6 server) mosquitto_sub -h bar.space.revspace.nl -t "/revspace/#" -v