Revspace currently pushes some MQTT/Moquitto messages to test.mosquitto.org ... In the future these might be pushed to gateway, which will bridge these to test.mosquitto.org.
We are currently using the namespace '/revspace/'
Under this namespace we currently send messages for:
- /revspace/sensors/co2 -- The current value on the co2 meter
- /revspace/button/skip - skip button for the music
- /revspace/button/stop - stop button for the music
- /revspace/button/shuffle - shuffle-play for the music
- /revspace/button/nomz - NOMZ button pressed
To receive/subscribe to these messages, download mosquitto-clients, or a MQTT library and write your own client.
For mosquitto-clients, use:
mosquitto_sub -h test.mosquitto.org -t "/revspace/#" -v