The MetaMeeting is the regular (currently bi-weekly) meeting of RevSpace members. In this meeting decisions can be made that impact the space and projects going on at the space. The MetaMeeting can also be used to discuss various issues and talk about projects, ask for assitance etc.
Regarding decision-making, the following procedure should be followed:
- Every decision-item should be on the MetaMeeting agenda.
- The decision items should be known for at least 1 week (be on the agenda a week) before the MetaMeeting
- When a decision item is not on the agenda, or not for the required time, it can only be discussed. A decision must/should be made at the next MetaMeeting (given the item is put on the agenda in time)
- Notes will be kept in the RevSpace wiki, either bij the Secretary, or someone assigned by the meeting chair
- Please try to remain focussed and brief, so we can get back to hacking/slacking as soon as possible
Metameetings are on tuesdays, every 2 weeks. Check the calendar on the frontpage of the wiki for the exact dates. Metameetings start at 20:00 sharp, though everyone is welcome the entire evening. Metameetings are used to announce projects/events/information and to get votes on important matters.
List of MetaMeeting notes
MetaMeeting11x01x04 MetaMeeting11x01x18 MetaMeeting11x02x01 MetaMeeting11x02x15 MetaMeeting11x03x01 MetaMeeting11x03x29 MetaMeeting11x04x12 MetaMeeting11x04x26 MetaMeeting11x05x10 MetaMeeting11x05x24 MetaMeeting11x06x07 MetaMeeting11x06x21 MetaMeeting11x07x05 MetaMeeting11x07x19 MetaMeeting11x08x02 MetaMeeting11x08x30 MetaMeeting11x09x13 MetaMeeting11x09x27 MetaMeeting11x10x11 MetaMeeting11x10x25 MetaMeeting11x11x08 MetaMeeting11x11x22