Revelation space: the hackerspace in Den Haag, NL (also servicing Zoetermeer, Delft, Voorburg, Rijswijk, Rotterdam, Pijnacker and the rest of the world).
15 May 2016 14:00:00 - 15 May 2016 16:00:00 • Workshop Printjes ontwerpen in Eagle - https://revspace.nl/Workshop_printjes_ontwerpen_in_Eagle
29 May 2016 • RevKids
- 4 Oct 2011 - RevelationScience with Vered Blass on Electronic Waste
- 11 Oct 2011 - MetaMeeting11x10x11
- 14 Oct 2011 - 19:00 ProjectLodge statuten borrel
- 25 Oct 2011 - MetaMeeting11x10x25
- 26 Oct 2011 - CANCELLED
- 30 Oct 2011 - Revalation Space Kids Event
- 08 Nov 2011 - MetaMeeting11x11x08
- 22 Nov 2011 - MetaMeeting11x11x22
- 30 Nov 2011 - CANCELLED
- 6 Dec 2011 - MetaMeeting11x12x06
- 20 Dec 2011 - MetaMeeting11x12x20
- 28 Dec 2011 - CANCELLED
The latest newsour webcam, or even the second one (but be quick, it might finally become password protected soon), but to appreciate the pure nature of chaos it is much more scientific to isolate it and show it's characteristics in a lab setting. Or a hackerspace.
Hence the below experiment, carried out by one of our most recent members and assistant professor at the TU Delft. He replicates a classic circuit that allows one to easily explore chaos, bifurcation and strange attractors from the comfort of one's electronics workbench. Driving the simple circuit, consisting of an inductor, a resistor and a diode, with a function generator drives the diode into a chaotic state. By varying amplitute and frequency of the sinusoid input various stable and unstable states can be visualised on an oscilloscope or even made audible.