Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Have six vertical stripes, circles of varying sizes, and 8x8 panel. Figure out layout.
- Want side-emitting LEDs along the bottom, but can't find side-emitting LEDs that are also waterproof, and can't put more than 1m of non-waterproof ones in a silicon tube.
- Diameter of crinoline bottom hoop is 80 cm. Need to add an extra 100+cm of arc length of black paneling and tulle paneling to inner layers.
2019-11-06 - 2019-11-11
- 8x8 cm WS2812 LED panel
- 5m, 30 LEDs/m, IP67, black LED pixel strip
- 241 LEDs, rings of varying sizes from 3 to 17 cm
- [x2] 2-hoop crinolines to attach LEDs to
- 88 cm black skirt
2019-11-12 - 2019-11-24
- Layout of LEDs, waiting for items to arrive.
- Tested out LEDs under layers and on crinoline.
- Took apart seams of inner layers of black skirt to add extra panels to fit over crinoline.
- Measured skirt on top of crinoline. Extra panel with bottom arc length of 100+cm.
- Decided to go with 6 strips of 23 LEDs each. Cut one strip.