[RoySmeding|smeding] will be teaching a circuit analysis and analogue electronics class every two weeks, starting on Friday, September 23 at 20.00.
The objective is to teach those interested some of the theory used to design analogue electronics. The form is that of a -- fairly interactive -- lecture. Some mathematics knowledge is presupposed but things can be explained if there is a need.
- First evening
- Electricity, voltage, current, the water analogy
- Kirchoff's laws and some examples
- Our first circuit element: the resistor
- Networks of resistors
- Series and parallel formulas
- Practical example: calculating a series resistor for an LED
- Simulation in LTSpice