Difference between revisions of "CubeCell"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "== Intro == This page is about the [https://heltec.org/project/htcc-ab01/ CubeCell board] from heltec.org * based on an ASR605x (ARM cortex M0+ core) + SX1262 radio chip * lo...")
Revision as of 23:50, 3 December 2019
This page is about the CubeCell board from heltec.org
- based on an ASR605x (ARM cortex M0+ core) + SX1262 radio chip
- low power, only microamps sleep current
- battery connection
- solar cell connection
What I'd like to investigate:
- Can we run the arduino-lmic core on this? This should be possible because arduino-lmic is also targeted to sx1262 core.
- Can we compile the code with platformio? Currently this is not the case, you need the Arduino IDE...
- Use this board for my LoraBatBox